Breakouts and roundtable meetings are available across all plans – directly within the event experience. No external links, app or meeting tools needed.
Breakouts and Roundtable meetings are
a great way to engage attendees during your virtual events
No apps. No Downloads
Our roundtables works on any modern web browser (desktop or mobile).
Upto 25 attendees
Roundtable meetings can accommodate upto 25 attendees in a single table (soon to be 50). With an unlimited number of tables available.
Allow roundtable moderators to mute, unmute, turn off cameras and stop users screenshares.
Not just a video call…
Our roundtables support screenshare, chat and raise hand to help attendees make the most of the interactivity of a session.
Fully feature roundtable meetings
without leaving the event
Our roundtables stay branded within your virtual event experience meaning attendees can be moved back to other sessions and don’t get lost causing attrition in your events.
- Your event brand is featured across the roundtable session
- Countdown clock showing attendees how long is left in the session
- Automatic redirect to the next session (or a customised page) when the session ends
Allocated, Dynamic, Random
it's your choice
Our roundtables allow a choice of options allowing event organisers to decide the best way to deploy the feature.
You can pre-allocate attendees to tables, randomly allocate them into tables or allow attendees the choice of which table to join.
- Auto random allocation of attendees to a designated number of tables
- First-come first-served access to a designated number of roundtables
- Auto-fill tables upto a designated number of attendees (on an unlimited or designated number of tables)
- Dynamic tables allowing attendees to choose which table and seat they want to engage with.
give choice to your attendees
Our dynamic roundtable feature allows you to setup a number of roundtables and a theme, discussion topic or sponsor per table.
Attendees can then see available seats at tables and take an empty seat. They can see who is on the table before taking an empty seat allowing them to network with like minded attendees or to foster relationships post event.
- Setup an unlimited number of tables
- List tables in a range of pages (which could be limited by ticket type)
- Allow attendees to see empty seats and other attendees on a table before joining
- Embedded within your virtual event
- As an attendee leaves a table the seat frees up for another attendee to take.